Chief Judge ~ Quinault Indian Nation
Acts as the presiding judge over all of the courts of the Quinault Indian Nation and as such has responsibility for the overall operation of the Quinault Tribal Court of Appeals, Quinault Tribal Court, and Quinault Children’s Court.
The Chief Judge may also be requested to sit pro tem in the appellate court of any other Indian Nation.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Good moral character with no felony convictions; no misdemeanor conviction in the year preceding appointment; JD from an accredited law school; member in good standing of a state bar association; minimum 10 years experience practicing Indian law; minimum 5 years judicial experience; experience working in and for Tribal communities; ability to understand legal concepts as presented in ordinances, statues, and case law; understanding of procedures involved in processing of civil and criminal cases; and understanding of and willingness to provide legally required fairness in dealing with parties.
Closing Date: 2/25/13
Cheri Harris, HR Representative
Phone: 360-276-8215 Ext: 577
Raven Bryson, HR manager
Phone: 360-276-8215 Ext: 266
- Day Care Lead Teacher ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Dispatcher/Corrections Officer ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Emergency Management Coordinator ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- ANA Planning Assistant ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Shuttle Drivers (2) (Temp) ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Table Games Dealer (3) (PT) ~ Quinault Beach Resort
- Banquet Server (PT) ~ Quinault Beach Resort
- House Attendant ~ Quinault Beach Resort
- EVS Attendant (2) ~ Quinault Beach Resort
- Bistro Attendant ~ Quinault Beach Resort