Chief Judge ~ Quinault Indian Nation
Acts as the presiding judge over all of the courts of the Quinault Indian Nation and as such has responsibility for the overall operation of the Quinault Tribal Court of Appeals, Quinault Tribal Court, and Quinault Children’s Court.
The Chief Judge may also be requested to sit pro tem in the appellate court of any other Indian Nation.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Good moral character with no felony convictions; no misdemeanor conviction in the year preceding appointment; JD from an accredited law school; member in good standing of a state bar association; minimum 10 years experience practicing Indian law; minimum 5 years judicial experience; experience working in and for Tribal communities; ability to understand legal concepts as presented in ordinances, statues, and case law; understanding of procedures involved in processing of civil and criminal cases; and understanding of and willingness to provide legally required fairness in dealing with parties.
Closing Date: 2/25/13
Cheri Harris, HR Representative
Phone: 360-276-8215 Ext: 577
Raven Bryson, HR manager
Phone: 360-276-8215 Ext: 266
- FEMA Jobs ~ Bothell, WA
- Steward ~ Quinault Beach Resort
- Fitness Center Staff (PT) (Queets) ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Fiscal Tech II ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Maintenance Tech II (Queets) ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Billing Clerk ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Emergency Medical Technician ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Childhood Obesity Educator (PT) ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Pre-Sale Forester (2) ~ Quinault Indian Nation
- Client Solutions Manager ~ GSA/Auburn